Shipping and Deliveries
We have slowly begun processing orders and have resumed International as well as Domestic shipments to serviceable postcodes. While freight services remain affected due to the pandemic, there might be a delay in transit times. Please bear with us!
We are continuing to monitor the developments closely, are co-ordinating with local authorities and our courier partners and are eager for you to receive your handwoven beauties soon.
Rest assured, all orders are sanitized, precautions undertaken and all health & safety guidelines are being followed.
We sincerely thank you for your continued support and remain at your disposal for any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org and +919971275731.
Love in the Time of Corona
Purpose has always been at the heart of our business. Today, more than ever before, the well-being of our craftsmen, our staff and our community is our priority.
Promoting Health and Safety:
- All our staff is currently Working from Home.
- Physical despatch of orders has slowly resumed. Order processing is being handled only when possible by critical staff members, in batches of no more than 3 at a time. Participation is voluntary and only for staff members that can walk to work from home. Sanitizers, masks and gloves are available. The stockroom is being sanitized daily and at regular intervals.
- Working in a decentralized, cottage industry, means that our craftsmen Work from Home through the year. This also implies that their ability to weave and produce our handloom beauties has not been hampered, at least till raw materials are available. We are doing our best to raise awareness regarding health and safety within the local community, through regular and clear digital communication.
Mitigating Financial Impact:
- All our staff is being remunerated, regardless of their ability to effectively work from home.
- Our tailoring workshop has reopened with few staff members. All our karigars were renumerated for the entire duration of the lockdown, despite the workshop being shut.
- Our handloom production continues at the homes of our weavers. We continue off-take in limited quantities. We are now commissioning new designs, continuing to compensate our craftsmen in full and providing financial assistance to the greatest extent that we can.
- We are also extending assistance through local trade channels in order to distribute food essentials in weaving clusters that have been most affected.
- We also intend to use this time to work remotely with our artisans on more creative projects, as a means to navigate through these otherwise dismal times, which leads us to...
“The painter has the Universe in his mind and hands.” - Leonardo da Vinci
Much has been said about the power of art to overcome adversity. As we hit pause and slowdown, we hope to use this time to innovate and create. Our artists - designers, graphers and weavers - all continue to work from home and we will use this time of stillness to create evermore beautiful products.
We will also use this opportunity to engage more actively with our Tilfi family around the world and together we will push the boundaries of our craft.
In our response to this crisis, we will try our best to be clear and compassionate. We are in uncertain times with unprecedented challenges, but together we can weather the storm.
We hope we will emerge stronger than ever before.