Shipping and Deliveries
The Government of India has mandated an India-wide lockdown, which has restricted our ability to send out parcels. We are monitoring the developments closely and will resume bare-minimum operations when the lockdown is lifted - currently the date is set at 15th April 2020.
Rest assured, your orders will be safe with us and will be sent out as soon as possible.
We encourage you to place pre-orders which are still being woven or contact us to order digital gift cards for future use. We sincerely thank you for your continued support and remain at your disposal for any queries on email@example.com and +919971275731.
Love in the Time of Corona
Purpose has always been at the heart of our business. Today, more than ever before, the well-being of our craftsmen, our staff and our community is our priority.
Promoting Health and Safety:
- All our staff is currently Working from Home.
- Physical despatch of orders is currently on hold. Once it resumes, it will be handled only when possible by critical staff members, in batches of no more than 3 at a time. Participation will be voluntary and only for staff members that can walk to work from home. Sanitizers, masks and gloves are available. The stockroom will be sanitized daily and at regular intervals.
- Working in a decentralized, cottage industry, means that our craftsmen Work from Home through the year. This also implies that their ability to weave and produce our handloom beauties has not been hampered, at least till raw materials are available. We are doing our best to raise awareness regarding health and safety within the local community, through regular and clear digital communication.
Mitigating Financial Impact:
- All our staff will be remunerated in full, regardless of their ability to effectively work from home.
- Our tailoring workshop has been closed until further notice, but all our karigars will be remunerated in full.
- Our handloom production continues at the homes of our weavers. We will continue off-take in limited quantities and compensate our craftsmen in full and provide financial assistance to the greatest extent that we can.
- We also intend to use this time to work remotely with our artisans on more creative projects, as a means to navigate through these otherwise dismal times, which leads us to...
“The painter has the Universe in his mind and hands.” - Leonardo da Vinci
Much has been said about the power of art to overcome adversity. As we hit pause and slowdown, we hope to use this time to innovate and create. Our artists - designers, graphers and weavers - all continue to work from home and we will use this time of stillness to create evermore beautiful products.
We will also use this opportunity to engage more actively with our Tilfi family around the world and together we will push the boundaries of our craft.
In our response to this crisis, we will try our best to be clear and compassionate. We are in uncertain times with unprecedented challenges, but together we can weather the storm.
We hope we will emerge stronger than ever before.