Fashion Design Intern APPLY NOW
New Delhi Design & Production
Tilfi’s Design & Production team seeks individuals who can help create exceptional clothing which celebrate the beauty and artistry of our textiles and showcase a timeless design sensibility.
We want to build on Varanasi’s textile heritage as well as demonstrate its versatility through our range of traditional and contemporary apparel.
Please note: This is a paid, full-time, in-office position, not a remote working role.
What you'll do:
- Assist senior designer in developing designs, patterns and technical specifications for new collection launches
- Help in sampling by sourcing trimmings, accessories and liaising with the tailoring department, vendors and suppliers
- Help in managing production by preparing order sheets, conduction quality check and dealing with customer correspondence as required
- Assist in sourcing, production and styling for fashion shoots and support brand communications
Who you are:
- You have pursued or are currently pursuing a degree in Fashion Design from a leading design school
- You have high attention to detail, a no-task-is-too-small attitude and a willingness to take complete ownership of your work
- You have an interest and appreciation for Indian crafts and textiles
- Prior experience/ internships in fashion houses is advantageous
- Good sketching and/or digital skills are a plus
|||New Delhi|||Design & Production||||||H6ltXukGMo~rJksZ|||INTERN|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
APPLICATION FORM * Required