Human Resources Manager, Delhi APPLY NOW
Tilfi seeks an enthusiastic and engaged HR manager who will work closely with the leadership team to help develop and implement talent processes and employee relations practices. The role will provide support in achieving the strategic growth objectives of a fast-growing luxury brand through organization design and recruitment, learning and development and performance management.
What you'll do:
- Work autonomously in creating, designing and leading HR systems, policies and processes
- Manage the entire recruitment process for the company (identifying hiring need, recruiting, applicant screening, interview, hiring, onboarding etc.)
- Maintain a check on the organization's culture and lead employee engagement activities, including employee training and development initiatives
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Handle complaints and set grievance procedures
- Oversee and assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Review and manage performance evaluation systems
- Handle a variety of personnel related managerial and administrative duties, ensuring correct recordkeeping
Who you are:
- A minimum of four years of experience in Human Resources, with skills in employee relations, talent management, recruiting, and performance management.
- An ideal candidate for this position should hold an academic HR background.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in identifying needs, developing action plans and executing deliverables and presenting outcomes and recommendations.
- Experience within a talent role with an organization known for successful talent management is ideal.
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills in dealing with employees at all levels of the organization, including leadership, influencing and relationship-building across functions.
- Strong negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Prior experience in fashion, retail or consumer goods brands is a “plus”.
APPLICATION FORM * Required