We are looking for a social media manager with a keen interest in copywriting to join our Marketing & Communications team and enrich our website and social medias with compelling storytelling.
The role responsibilities will includeconducting thorough research on industry-related topics, managing social media strategy and generating ideas for new content types (blog articles, social media captions, products descriptions, email marketing, ad copies).
Ultimately, we are looking for someone who will be able to develop our social media strategy to ensure high levels of web traffic and customer engagement, while delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences and boost brand awareness.Ideally, he/she will have a background in luxury fashion or design, and should possess good writing & organization skills.
Please note: This is a full-time, in-office position, not a remote working role.
What you'll do:
- Understand customer needs through research (current benchmark trends, audience preferences) and develop appropriate content to address the former
- Develop narratives which effectively communicate the brand’s values and key messages
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging, on-brand written content for our social media channels, website, blog, ad copies and email communications
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Prepare creative and technically accurate product descriptions, collection notes, press releases for circulation
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Who you are:
- You have a Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with a few years of experience in Fashion Management, Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, BA English, MA English or Related Field
- Minimum of 2 years of equivalent and proven work experience as Social media, Content writer, Copywriter or similar role
- You have excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, with high attention to detail and a keen eye for spotting errors
- You are passionate about creative storytelling
- You are creative, yet disciplined in your approach and ready to take initiative
- You have an interest in the fashion, luxury or arts sectors
- Prior experience in creating targeted communications is a plus
|||New Delhi|||Marketing & Communications||||||KrYrK3jbQhybNoB5|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false