Tilfi strives to deliver an extraordinary shopping and ownership experience, and as a Store Manager, this will be your specialty. You will be the first and foremost point of contact for customers coming into the store and you will welcome them into our family! You will be kind, patient and informed, have a genuine interest in our craft and in the customer’s needs and tremendous confidence in our products and brand promise. You must have faith that a small, homegrown brand with relentless focus on quality can take Varanasi to the world!
As a member of the Tilfi family, you can look forward to a warm, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. As we build out our brand, there will be opportunities to take on increased responsibilities and grow professionally with us.
What you'll do:
- Represent the brand at the store
- Deliver an extraordinary shopping experience to all store visitors
- Ensure that you have complete knowledge of our products and our craft and are able to convey the same to our customers
- Ensure upkeep and maintenance of the store to highest of standards
- Service our clients around the world via video / phone calls
- Liaise efficiently with our head office in Delhi and work with our internal systems
- Resolve any issues or customer requests with patience and a sense of humour
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience
- Train and manage the store team
Who you are:
- Driven by a "no task is too small" attitude
- Excellent communications and people skills
- Interested in fashion and crafts
- Willing to learn constantly and develop
- Excellent leadership and people management skills to lead, motivate, train and develop the team through active management
- Willing to travel to Tilfi events across the country
- To start as soon as possible.
To apply, write in to us with your CV and availability for a chat on firstname.lastname@example.org.