Apparel Workshop Assistant Coordinator
Tilfi strives to produce fine garments of exceptional quality. We also set extremely high standards for on-time and quality checked deliveries for each and every order.
This role is for an Apparel Workshop Coordinator whose primary responsibility is to ensure that all our apparel orders are prepared as per the requirements, quality checked and shipped out on time. It will be based in our workshop in Shahpur Jat, Delhi.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Track and manage all incoming orders on our management spreadsheets
- Prepare order sheets to be shared with the Pattern/Cutting Master
- Allocate and plan workshop schedules
- Coordinate and organise the fabrics and accessories, dyeing and other job works
- Record and keep track of all inventory
- Liaise with customers regarding clarifications on their orders and sizes
- Work along with the designer to procure and source materials for designs
- Work alongside the design team in creating new collections and sampling
- Assist in photoshoots
- Interest and experience in apparel design and workshop management
- Prior experience in dealing with tailors and pattern masters preferred
- Highly organised and responsible
- Punctual and a stickler for deadlines
- Comfortable with MS Word and Excel
To start as soon as possible.
To apply, write in to us with your CV and availability for a chat on firstname.lastname@example.org.